9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NISER Library Apprentice recruitment?

I want to apply in Library Apprentice recruitment of NISER. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply in this recruitment? Please tell me about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to fillup NISER Library Apprentice application online? Important dates of this application?
  2. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  3. Is experience required to apply in NISER Scientific Officer/Assistant recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  5. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NISER Scientific Officer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  7. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria needed for applying course in NISER?
  9. Is out training certificate valid for recruitment?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for RRB Commercial Apprentice recruitment if secured less than 60% in B.Com Accounts Honours?
  11. How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  12. Can I appear for NISER exam after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  13. When the notification of Railway Apprentice recruitment notification will be released for ITI Fitter holder?
  14. How can I apply for Apprentice exam after passing ITI in Fitter Trade?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Physics course in NISER after taking 213 rank in NEST?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  17. Can a 12th with 34% marks eligible for Train Driver job? Will he have to do any course for it? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply in Bosch Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Important dates of this drive?
10th November 2016, 04:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NISER Library Apprentice recruitment?

To be eligible to apply for NISER Library Apprentice recruitment, you should have a degree in Library science (Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS) or Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS)-2 Years integrated) from a recognized university. You should not have more than more than one year work experience and you should have computer proficiency. If you hold degree in Library Science then, you are eligible to apply for NISER Library Apprentice recruitment.
10th November 2016, 05:54 PM
pruthvi12dba

To apply the post for Library Apprentice recruitment eligibility criteria :

Educational Qualification :
* Degree in Library science (Bachelor of Library. & Inf. Sc. (BLIS) or Master of Lib. & Inf. Sc. (MLIS)-2 Years integrated).
* It should be studied from a recognized university/institute.

Age limit: As per NISER rules.

* Apply through online here i shared link.
http://www.niser.ac.in
10th November 2016, 06:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for NISER Library Apprentice Recruitment:

>> You must have completed a Degree in Library Science or else Master's Degree in Library Science form a recognized university.

>> You must be passing out after January, 2014 in order to be eligible.

>> You must not have already undergone any apprenticeship training and must not have more than 1 year of work experience.

>> You must have Computer proficiency and if so you will be given good preference.

>> Besides this candidates with MLIS degree having BLIS the year of passing BLIS will be considered.
10th November 2016, 09:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

NISER (National Institute of Science Education and Research) recruits candidates for the post of Library Apprentice every year and for that one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

> Candidates must have a degree in library science like (Bachelor of Library and Information Science or 2 years integrated Master's degree from a recognized university/institute.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you can definitely apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?