26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Grade Pay in Junior Engineer post of Meghalaya PSC?

Respected Sir, I am interest to apply for Junior Engineer Meghalaya PSC post. I want to know that what grade pay is enlisted for this Translator post in SSC? So, kindly tell me about the grade pay. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of work is offered under Junior Engineer post by Meghalaya PSC?
  2. Pay scale of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  3. Why grade pay of Junior Engineer is less than Assistant Engineer when duties of both are same?
  4. Job role and pay scale of Stenographer Grade - III in Meghalaya PSC?
  5. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test?
  6. How can I prepare to crack Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test & interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?
  8. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  9. Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment?
  11. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  13. Sakary of engineers in CPCL?
  14. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  16. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much is the Indian Collector monthly salary?
  18. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
3rd June 2018, 10:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Grade Pay in Junior Engineer post of Meghalaya PSC?

Grade Pay of Junior Engineer post in Meghalaya PSC recruitment:

Detailed information about Junior Engineer post in Meghalaya PSC recruitment is given below.

Name of the post - Junior Engineer (Grade I) Electrical

>> In O/o the Chief Engineer, Water Resources Department, Meghalaya

Pay Scale Offered ;-

@ Level 11 of Meghalaya 5th Pay Commission under the initial pay scale of Rs.37,800/- and other allowances.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?