8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Programmer in Bihar Home Department recruitment?

I would like to know about the educational qualification requires to apply in Programmer recruitment of Bihar Home Department. Please tell me the eligibility criteria also.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any experience required to apply in Bihar Home Department Programmer recruitment?
  2. Selection procedure for Programmers in Bihar Home Department recruitment?
  3. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for BPSC exam? List of best coaching institutes in Bihar for it? Which combination should I choose for it? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  5. Salary package of Assistant Programmers in Bihar Home Department?
  6. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  7. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in HPSSSB Junior Accountant recruitment?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  10. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  11. Am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI?
  12. How many vacancies are available for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I apply for ICICI bank exam if I have completed graduation?
  14. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?
  15. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  16. What is the percentage required for IBPS PO?
  17. Eligibility to apply Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee recruitment?
  18. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
10th October 2016, 08:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Programmer in Bihar Home Department recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the educational qualification requires to apply in Programmer recruitment of Bihar Home Department. Please tell me the eligibility criteria also.
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in IT related course from a recognized University are eligible for programmer recruitment of Bihar Home Department.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
11th October 2016, 01:00 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for Programmer in Bihar Home Department recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the Programmer post in Bihar Home Department :-

- The candidate should have passed Bachelors degree in computer science and engineering or MCA / MSC in IT.

- The candidate applying for the position of Programmer should hold three year experience.

- The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 37 years as on 1st October 2016.

Selection criteria:-

Written examination ;

Personal interview.
11th October 2016, 12:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Educational qualification Required for the post of Programmer in Bihar Home Department Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required basically depends upon the kind of post. Bihar Home Department has issued official notification for filling vacancies for the posts of Data Entry Operator, Assistant Programmer and Programmer Posts. The basic eligibility criteria required for Programmer post is as follows.

>> You must have completed Degree in Computer Science and MCA or M.Sc in Information Technology for the post of Programmer from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Age Required - 21 years as on 01st October 2016

>> Maximum Age Allowed - 37 years as on 1st October 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?