4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?

I am a Physically Disable candidate and want to apply in EIL recruitment specially for PD candidates. Can I know the eligibility criteria and educational qualification requires to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  2. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility and year of experience required to apply for Chief Administrative Officer recruitment of MDI, Gurgaon?
  4. Details of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Relaxations available for Physically Disabled candidates?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  6. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  7. Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016
  8. Am I eligible for PO exam after scoring 67.6% in 12th and 55.5% in graduation
  9. Job for physically handicapped candidates?
  10. Last 5 years solved VAO TNPSC Tamil question papers?
  11. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  12. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for ICICI bank exam if I have completed graduation?
  15. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  16. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  17. Date of Assistant Loco Pilot entrance exam? Which books to refer for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
25th February 2018, 01:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?

There are different kind of jobs available at EIL and for some jobs, you have to be a diploma holder and for others, you need a degree in concerned engineering stream.

Hence, apply according to your qualification. Physically handicapped candidates are definitely eligible to apply. Selection will be based in merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?