27th June 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?

Hello,
I have heard about 16 Field Ammunition Depot recruitment for Tradesman Mate. I would like to know about the educational qualification required to apply in this recruitment. Can you tell me about the qualification asap?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment? Pattern of this recruitment written test?
  2. Can I apply in BPCL Field Operator recruitment without experience with 71% in 12th PCM being an Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  4. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  5. Detailed information about HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment for Diploma Pharmacist?
  6. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  7. Is there any vacancy available in CCI for B.Com graduate?
  8. Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  9. Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?
  10. Educational qualification required to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment?
  11. When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?
  12. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?
  13. How many posts are available in Gujarat Police recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  14. Can I apply in BECIL Monitor recruitment being a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Educational qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Vacancies for the post of commandant Ammuniation Depot and Chief Inspector in SSV? W
  18. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
29th June 2016, 01:49 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?

16 Field Ammunition Depot has recently released the notification for the post of Tradesman Mate, Material Assistant and Fireman. You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for Tradesman Mate post.

Following are the eligibility criteria for Tradesman Mate Post:

Educational qualification: Student must pass matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.

Desirable:
--Knowledge of Hindi
--Physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.

Age Limit: 18 to 25 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written test followed by Physical Endurance Test.

** If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, examination pattern, want application form then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this recruitment in below attachment.
29th June 2016, 09:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate Recruitment:

The Eligibility Criteria required to apply for 16 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD) Tradesman Mate recruitment is as follows. Field Ammunition Depot issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of
* Material Assistant
* Tradesman Mate
* Material Assistant

>> Educational Qualification: You must have completed "Matriculation" or 10th Class pass from a recognized university with the knowledge of "Hindi".

Age Criteria Required:
Minimum Age - 18 years
Maximum Age Allowed - 25 years

Pay Scale Offered: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?