11th February 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for foreman in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai

B.Sc in economics with maths are eligible for charge man or not in naval dockyard Mumbai? What is requirements for foreman in naval dockyard Mumbai? Can I became manager in naval dockyard Mumbai after completing my MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Naval Dockyard if suffering from Hepatitis-B?
  2. Eligibility for Chargeman in Naval dockyard
  3. Details of Naval Dockyard cooperative bank limited results list and answer keys with question papers
  4. Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?
  5. Last date to apply for Indian Naval Dockyard apprenticeship training? Selection procedure of it?
  6. When does the notification come for employment news for Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice after 10th
  7. How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?
  8. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  9. Previous year question papers of Navel Dockyard apprenticeship programme for ITI? How can I prepare for the examination?
  10. Age limit to apply for Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II recruitment? Relaxation for reserved categories?
  11. How to do apprentice from Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam after ITI with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies for this year?
  12. What is the selection process of Lower Division Clerk in Naval Dockyard? Question pattern of this written exam?
  13. How can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  14. Solved question papers of Punjab Cooperative Agriculture bank papers
  15. Eligibility and requirements to join Naval Academy for 10th NIOS student?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to enroll for B.Ed Entrance Exam in Mumbai?
  17. MHCET eligibility, am I eligible for it?
  18. Model question papers of Fitter Trade Exam with their answers? -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2018, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for foreman in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai

The minimum qualification for foreman in Naval Dockyard is, class 10th with ITI certificate in the respective trade. You need to apply on a prescribed format, when there is a notification.

Selection will be on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test. You also need to prove your medical fitness before joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?