23rd January 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for PF commissioner post

Sir I'm now in 2nd year of B.Tech. (CSE). Am I eligible for PF commissioner post? And if I am not, then what is the qualifications needed for this job?

23rd January 2018, 08:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PF commissioner post

Eligibility Criteria Required for the post of PF Commissioner:

There is a certain educational qualification required for the post of Provident Fund Commissioner.

<> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

<> Desired qualification would be Diploma in Public Administration/ Diploma in Labour Laws or Diploma in Company Law from a recognized university.

<> Your age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
For SC/ ST - 5 years
For OBC - 3 years
For Central/ UT Govt/ EPFO Employees - 5 years

<> As you are presently pursuing 2nd year of Bachelor Degree, I suggest you to first complete Bachelor Degree in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
23rd January 2018, 10:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You cannot become a commissioner directly after getting the job. At first you will appointed as an assistant commissioner then after years of work experience and hard work you will get promoted to commissioner position.

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream can apply for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner position. As you are pursuing 2nd year B.Tech CSE, so you are also eligible for the job. Your age should not exceed 35 years and age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms. If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, then you can apply for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner position.
24th January 2018, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I'm now in 2nd year of B.Tech. (CSE). Am I eligible for PF commissioner post? And if I am not, then what is the qualifications needed for this job?

Candidates with a graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Examination. Candidates with a Diploma in Company Law / Labor Laws / Public Administration are preferred for the Assistant PF Commissioners Examination. Upper age limit to apply for the Assistant PF Commissioner post is 35 years for the general category candidates. Candidates are selected for the Assistant PF Commissioner post through a written test and interview. The UPSC will conduct the examination; candidates can apply online for the Assistant PF Commissioner post, once notification is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?