11th November 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I want to become an Income Tax officer. I want to know how can I become an Income Tax officer after completing class 10th? What is the qualification criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th November 2016, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure

You need at least graduation qualification to become eligible for income tax officer post. Class 10th qualification is not going to make you eligible for such posts. Hence, at the moment you have to concentrate on your 10+2 and try to score decent marks in it.

The best option will be SSC CGL and UPSC civil services exam, if you want to join income tax or revenue services department. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?