16th February 2017, 12:50 PM
Aditya mote

Who conducts Delhi Sub Inspector exam? Eligibility criteria and syllabus for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of BA Political Science from University of Delhi. I want to become a Delhi Sub Inspector? Who conducts it's exam? Eligibility criteria and syllabus for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, Physical requirement and exam pattern of Delhi Sub Inspector?
  2. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  3. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  4. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  5. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?
  7. Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  8. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  10. List of government colleges to study Sanitary Inspector course after B.Com? Details about syllabus, eligibility criteria and duration of course?
  11. How to apply for Break Inspector Jobs? What syllabus to prepare for this? Eligibility criteria for this Job?
  12. Eligibility Criteria of Drug Inspector Exam?
  13. Date of Drug Inspector Exam of UP? Eligibility criteria of the exam?
  14. Details about Drug Inspector Exam :Syllabus,Eligibility and Opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  16. Job opportunities for girls in CBI, CID and IB?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  18. What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic?
13th March 2017, 12:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who conducts Delhi Sub Inspector exam? Eligibility criteria and syllabus for it?

To become Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, you need to clear all stages of Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization. The eligibility criteria for SSC CPO examination is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

The age limit for SSC CPO examination is 20-25 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The notification for 2017 examination is yet to be released. You can get official notification of SSC CPO 2016 which contains syllabus and eligibility criteria, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?