26th November 2016, 11:01 AM
Dhatchinakumar

How can I get an IT department job? What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Income Tax department so I want to know how can I get an IT department job? What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  2. Railways job being in final year of B.Com? Eligibility criteria to get job in Railway department?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  4. How to get job in Income Tax department after M.Sc Physics? Eligibility criteria and whole process for it?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting job in PWD?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field?
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. students to get job in Income Tax Department? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for a job in RBI after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job?
  9. How may I get a job? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. What should I do to get a job of Astronomer in any of the Indian Space Organisations? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job?
  11. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech ETC?
  12. Is there any lab related job in CBI department?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in Infosys? What would be the starting salary? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  15. Eligibility for job being a B.Com honors 2nd year student?
  16. How can I get a good job in any company? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  17. Which are the top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? How can I get a job those Companies and what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job?
  18. Does any IT companies allows candidates with 59% in 12th?
28th November 2016, 06:25 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get an IT department job? What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job?

Income tax is one of the important source of revenue for the government.This exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year.

Eligibility Criteria

You must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with passing marks.

Age Criteria

18 to 27 years

Age relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for obc & 5 years for SC/ST.

You must be an Indian Citizen.

Examination pattern

Written test

Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?