30th November 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for degree holders for government job in Haryana?

Is the degree holders are eligible to get govt. job in Haryana? Give the proof of reorganization? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

1st December 2015, 12:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for degree holders for government job in Haryana?

You don't need a proof for that, a degree holder, i.e. either Diploma holders, graduate, Post Graduate, ITI, etc. All of them are very much eligible for various government jobs available at their posts.

So, I kindly request you to look for jobs in Haryana as per your qualification and I am sure you will get one.
1st December 2015, 12:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I haryana there are lot of jobs available for graduate students. But you can also apply for National wide Exams. So you can see it from the official website of Harya commission.

Recently it has released the posts for Saifawala and drivers around 5019 vacancies. Thus it also release the various posts for graduates also. You can also see it from english news papers for further information.
1st December 2015, 12:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I haryana there are lot of jobs available for graduate students. But you can also apply for National wide Exams. So you can see it from the official website of Harya commission.

Recently it has released the posts for Saifawala and drivers around 5019 vacancies. Thus it also release the various posts for graduates also. You can also see it from english news papers for further information.
2nd December 2015, 11:50 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, degree holder candidates are definitely eligible for Government jobs in Haryana.
In Haryana there are lot of jobs for the Graduate candidates according to their qualification for different posts.
So, just look for the various jobs in Haryana according to your qualification, you can definitely get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?