5th September 2015, 04:41 PM
ShwetaSG

Eligibility to get Government jobs for 32 years old Bioscience graduate who has completed DOEACC, ASP.NET and Core PHP?

Hello,
I am 32 years old Bioscience graduate. I have done A Level from DOEACC with 60%, ASP.NET with 84%. I have worked as a Quality Analyst in Medical Transcription field. I have also completed core PHP. Am I eligible for any government jobs?

15th September 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Government jobs for 32 years old Bioscience graduate who has completed DOEACC, ASP.NET and Core PHP?

In government jobs most of the jobs have age limit of up to 30 years for general category candidates. You are 32 years old and there are not many options available for you according to your qualification. You have good chance in private jobs only.

You will be eligible for government jobs only when you are a reserved category candidate after getting relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams? 13 30th March 2014 09:51 PM
Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams? 14 5th February 2014 10:40 AM
Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams? 4 31st May 2013 05:58 PM
Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams? 10 25th July 2012 08:42 AM
Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams? 4 11th January 2012 04:18 PM