15th May 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Tech in EEE stream?

My name is sairam i completed my b.tech in eee stream with 64.67 .
I want to that am i eligible for govt jobs in core side .

I am very desperate for govt. jobs

16th May 2015, 12:10 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Tech in EEE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is sairam i completed my b.tech in eee stream with 64.67 .
I want to that am i eligible for govt jobs in core side .

I am very desperate for govt. jobs

Having completed B.Tech you can apply for entrance exams such as Civil services, Defence services, engineering services, bank jobs with your qualification.

To join in Civil services such as IAS,IPS,IFS you need to have completed degree from a recognized university and other criteria's are 21-30 years as per age limit needed. Exam is conducted by UPSC.

The defence services qualification needed with the education qualification is 19-24 years for IMA, 19-22 years for Indian Navy, 19-23 years for IFA and 19-25 years for OTA. If you satisfy these you can apply for CDS exam.

For applying for bank jobs you need to have completed a degree and should have a age limit of 21-30 years and there are relaxation for other category candidates.

If you satisfy the criteria's then you can apply for the respected exams.
16th May 2015, 01:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Tech in EEE stream?

Of course yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in Government recruitment examinations after successful completion of B.Tech in EEE stream having secured 64.67% in B.Tech. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for applying Government jobs is "Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university" in any stream. Other advantage for applying Electrical based government jobs is "Recruiting companies do not even ask candidates to have minimum certain percentage" in their Graduation. Apart from this eligibility criteria, you are required to give an Entrance exam called "Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)" to be eligible for applying Electrical based Government companies which are, Coal India, BHEL, BEL, HPCL, IOCL, ONGC, NHPC, NTPC, SAIL and GAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?