7th May 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Government School for Deaf & Dumb, Thiruvananthapuram?

Hello sir, My child is dumb but I want to give him better education so, I want to admit him in Government School for Deaf & Dumb, Thiruvananthapuram. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission?

9th May 2017, 10:56 AM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Government School for Deaf & Dumb, Thiruvananthapuram?

The procedure is simple, you will have to fill in the application form for admission in the school and provide the required documents asked for.

After filling up the application form, the candidate will have to appear for an interview and can get admission after clearing the interview.
9th May 2017, 10:58 AM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Government School for Deaf & Dumb, Thiruvananthapuram?

The procedure is simple, you will have to fill in the application form for admission in the school and provide the required documents asked for.

After filling up the application form, the candidate will have to appear for an interview and can get admission after clearing the interview.
19th August 2020, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Which course is required to become a teacher for deaf and mute people.
2nd September 2020, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bsc Mathematics Hons. third year .I live in Haryana state of India. I want to know that what is the procedure and qualifications required to become a teacher of deaf and blind student.
14th August 2021, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

This year I have completed my graduation (Calcutta University)..I live in kolkata. I want to know that what is the procedure and qualifications required to become a teacher of special child / deaf and dumb student..
1st January 2022, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Yes. I got not a job but I problem because the deaf and dumb person .I difficult search job.you have to Help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?