12th May 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Navratna, Maharatna and Miniratna companies?

I am Agriculture graduate and from science background
But I have passed my 12th from PCB group , I have no maths in my optional subject in 12th
Right now pursuing MBA
Am I eligible for the entrance exam of Navratna, Maharatna and Miniratna companies
Please brief me about eligibility criteria of this examination.

Thanks & Regards

18th May 2014, 07:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Navratna, Maharatna and Miniratna companies?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that what should be the eligibility criteria for Oil companies like Navaratna, miniratna etc. so I am going to clarify your doubt and helps you for your problem as far as possible. So first of all if you want a placement in navratna or any Oil companies you have to be a graduate or engineering graduate.

And after that in general or any backward class students they require to get 60 percent or above marks in their engineering degree study. So that you can applying for that post or job as that suits for you. So as now I am going to tell you about age criteria so as far as I know the age criteria is up to 28 years of age not above that age. For SC/ST or physically handicapped students the mark is relaxation up to 45 percent of mark as in their engineering degree study.

And also for these categories the age is relaxation up to 5 years as 23 of age for the post of job. So for more and further details you can check official website of Oil companies for vacancies also you can visit website.
8th August 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about Recruitment Process for B.E. (MECHANICAL) in Miniratna, Navratna and Maharatna Company & also latest syllabus of this company
16th September 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Gokul... Doing final year BEMech wid 75% ,I need to What are the eligible qualifications for join the navratna companies as a thermal engineer??! Please rep my question?
Mail I'd: [email protected]
16th April 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What qualifications should have for navratna company for general category students under electronics and communications engineering
31st March 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.E from branch IT. Please tell me that in how many navratna and miniratna companies, IT branch and cse students are eligible for job.
11th June 2022, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MBA from Gjus&t hisar. please tell me that what to do next for eligible criteria in navratan company for BC category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?