15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to apply for SL/SCO Commission?

Hi Sir, My name is Shivraj and I am serving in EME (Army) since 2009 as an Auto Tech Electrician. I would like to become an Army Officer. So Please tell me the procedure to apply for SL/ SCO Commission. What is the Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can DSC person apply for PC (SL) commission at the age of 34 years?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  4. Details of PC(SL) Commission in Army? Selection procedure and syllabus?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SCO Commission of Indian Army?
  6. Can I apply for the Staff Selection Commission after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  7. Procedure to apply for SL Commission in Army for serving Soldier?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  10. How to apply for IAF after passing 12th? What is the procedure and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for ACC Commission?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Municipal Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) graduate?
  13. Recruitment available in School Service Commission? Eligibility to apply?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in IISER? -- [New]
  15. Procedure and qualification required to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in IBM or Dell from Bhubneswar? Eligibility criteria to apply for it?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MD course in AIIMS?
  18. What kind of job is offered in School Service Commission to Economics graduate? Eligibility to apply?
16th June 2016, 12:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for SL/SCO Commission?

To get eligible for SL/SCO commission you should have a service of minimum 5 years in Indian Army are eligible to apply for SL/SCO Commission in Indian Army.

In addition to this you can also satisfy the below requirements.

<> Minimum Age should be 28 years

<> Maximum Age should be 35 years.

<> You should have completed 10+2 with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university.
16th June 2016, 12:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for SL/SCO Commission :-

Age criteria : 28 to 35 yrs. Minimum Service of 5 Yrs can Apply

Qualification : Matric with One Year Diploma or Above

Marital Status : Unmarried / Married

Likely Date of SSB : Jul/Aug for Jan Course & Nov/Dec for Jul Course
21st April 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Havildar Jasbir Singh is serving soldier of Indian army since 2008. I am pursuing BA, my age is 27 years. Am I eligible to fill up the SCO application form?
22nd May 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Nk(Clk) Amandeep Singh serving in Indian Army since 2010. You are requested to give me necessary guideline for become a Special Commissioned Officer.
13th June 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, My name is bhagaban nahaka and I am serving in signal corps (Army) since 2011 as an special operator. I would like to become an Army Officer. So Please tell me the procedure to apply for SL/ SCO Commission. What is the Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for this?
2nd October 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum service duration to get pension after selection as sco officer???
17th November 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can you please provide the latest eligibility criteria for SCO commission.....
Thanks in anticipation
Regards from Nk Lucky
12th April 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my self Hav Clk SureshThakur and iam serving in Engrs Corps since 2011. I would like to become an Army Officer. So please tell me the procedure to apply for SL Commission and What is the Eligibility criteria required to apply for this?
23rd April 2018, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I will try to struggle ,and for the fight of as an army officer in Jan 2019
1st August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Cfn Barun Kumar Mandal and serving in eme corps since 2010. I would like to become an army officer.so please tell me the procedure to the apply for sco commission and what is the eligibilite required.
1st August 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am cfn Barun Kumar Mandal and I am serving in EmE since 2010 . I would like to become an army officer .so please tell me the procedure to apply for sco commission and what is the eligibility required to apply for this?
10th December 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am sep.Ashok kumar and I am serving in Dogra regiment since 2012. I would like to become an Indian Army officer. So please tell me the procedure of apply to SCO commission.
13th January 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir I am Rajesh Ahirwar. I am serving in Engineering corps since 2013. I would like to became a Indian officer. What are the procedure of interview in Sco. tell me please.
1st July 2019, 05:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am dinesh Kumar .I am serving in inf since 2011. I would like to become a Indian officer.i do not have one year diploma.so please tell me procedure .
1st July 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir I am Rajesh Ahirwar. I am serving in Army Supply Crops since 2018. I would like to became a Indian officer. What are the procedure of interview and all test in Sco. tell me please.
26th May 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Jai hind sir, i am Trivikram, want to become a officer in indian army,.. i am serving in army aviation since 2017..... My qualification is matric after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.....
My question is may I apply for sl/sco commission..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?