5th November 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to clear to join the Indian Army after completing BBA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA and my age is 20 years. I want to join the Indian Army and serve my Country. I want to know, which entrance exams I have to clear to join the Indian Army? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th November 2016, 01:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to clear to join the Indian Army after completing BBA?

To join Indian Army you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination which is conducted twice every year by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and age limit is 19-24 years with relaxation for reserved category for recruitment in Army jobs.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as written as SSB. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
6th November 2016, 04:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to clear to join the Indian Army after completing BBA?

As you are pursuing BBA course, so to join Indian Army after completing this course you have to appear for Combined Defence Service (CDS) entrance examination and for that you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Minimum qualification required is 10th standard from a recognized board.

> Age of the candidate should be in between 19 years to 23 years.

> Candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

> One should be an Indian citizen.

> Candidate should be unmarried.

> Height should be 157 cms for men and for women 153 cms.

> Eyesight of 6/6 or 6/12 is required.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria the you can appear for the examination and join Indian Army after cracking that.
6th November 2016, 06:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) degree course and being 20 years old you have the following options in Indian Army which are as mentioned below :-

--> You are eligible for becoming soldier clerk in Indian Army for which you will have to qualify its Rally followed by Common entrance examination (CEE). Also for the same examination you age must not exceed 23 years.

--> You are eligible for becoming commissioned officer through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) examination. For the same examination the maximum age limit allowed for joining Indian Army is 24 years.

For further updates and details regarding these entries you can visit the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
6th November 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Army after completion of your BBA course, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination to join Indian Army is mentioned below :-

--> You must be a citizen of India.

--> You should have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university.

--> You should be within 19-24 years of age.

--> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

--> You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
6th November 2016, 09:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for CDS examination and so you are also eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in both stages of examination eligible for selection in Indian Army.

The age limit to appear for examination is 19-24 years and only unmarried candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
7th November 2016, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA and my age is 20 years. I want to join the Indian Army and serve my Country. I want to know, which entrance exams I have to clear to join the Indian Army? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of BBA course, you are eligible for Indian Army through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam. CDS exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized University.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
7th November 2016, 04:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your graduation, you need to appear for CDS examination, conducted by UPSC, you can get selected in Indian Army after clearing the examination. Your age should however be in between 19.5-24 years at the time of applying for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?