16th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is conducted to join ISRO?

Hi Sir, I have completed B.Sc(Physics). Now I'm going to do MSc (Physics). I am interested in researching field. May I know, how may I get the ISRO entrance? I don't know about its details which test I have to write. Please reply me Sir.

16th February 2017, 11:22 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which exam is conducted to join ISRO?

The eligibility criteria for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) examination is First Class in BE/B.Tech or equivalent in exam with minimum 65% (combining all semester) or CGPA 6.84 on a ten scale.
Candidates must not be more than 35years in case of General , 38 years for OBC and 40years for SC/ST
17th February 2017, 02:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basically there is no such particular examination to join ISRO. Whenever there are vacancies in the organizations, HR Department of Organization issues official notification for filling up vacancies for concerned posts. So you are then required to apply against the recruitment and then qualify the rounds one by one to get selected finally and join ISRO.

As you are interested in Research field, you may apply for ISRO Scientist recruitment. So Official notification of ISRO for Engineer or Scientists posts will be issued whenever there are vacancies. As you are doing M.Sc in Physics, I am very sure that you can apply for the recruitment after completion of PG and make sure you secure minimum 65% marks in Academics to be eligible.

Click to for more Details
26th April 2019, 03:12 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Isro conducts its separate exam for the recruitment of the post of junior scientists.

It includes interview also after clearing written test.
Cut off marks is about 55% for written test.

And interview will be conducted separately apart from written test.

If you clear interview also after cracking written test then only you'll get selected into ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?