12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government exams to give to get a government job in pharma sectors? When and how are they conducted?

I would like to know which are the govt exams to be given for a govt job in pharma sectors.When and how are they conducted? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  3. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  4. Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?
  5. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  6. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  9. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  13. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  14. Government job after M.Com with 80%?
  15. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course?
  17. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  18. Which course is better to get a Government job in future? B.Pharma or D.Pharma?
14th April 2016, 01:29 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the government exams to give to get a government job in pharma sectors? When and how are they conducted?

After the bachelor in pharmacy course, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get jobs as :-

Drug Inspector.

Medical Officer.

Pharmasist.

So, these are available options for you after B.pharma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?