17th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree?

Which scopes are there after completion of b.sc agree course?which government jobs are there?and how much salary i can get?please tell me in details. I need to apply for the job and get it soon as I am looking for a job for sometime now..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  2. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  4. Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  7. What are the jobs I can apply for in both government and private sector after completion of B.Pharm degree?
  8. How to apply for a private job in UK or India after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  9. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. How to get a government job in India after completion of BDS degree?
  11. Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  13. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply in a government job after completion of B.Tech degree from CMJ University?
  16. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of degree from Bangalore University?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
18th September 2016, 10:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree?

As you have completed your BSc degree hence you are eligible for most of the government exams that are conducted by various departments. You can apply for both 12th standard as well as degree level exams such as IAS, IPS, RTO, clerical exams, etc. Moreover you can also drop one year to prepare yourself for the exam.
For teaching job you have to complete 2 year course that is known as Bachelor of Education.
18th September 2016, 11:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree?

Government jobs after completion of B.Sc course:-

UDC

LIC

SSC

Banks

Railways

UPSC

You only need to qualify entrance examination. Then after qualifying every phase he or she will be selected.

Selection procedure:-

Preliminary

Personal Interview

Mains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?