17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs I can apply for in both government and private sector after completion of B.Pharm degree?

What are the job for the B.Pharm degree holder in government as well as non - government sectors.......please in detail and whether it has the future or not.......? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details to get the job as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  3. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  4. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  5. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  6. What are the jobs I can apply for in both government and private sector after completion of B.Pharm degree?
  7. Is there any job for JCO in army after retirement? -- [New]
  8. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  11. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What are the benefits of studying B.A.(Computer Application)? Possibility of studying MCA through this course?
  13. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  15. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  17. How can I get job after BCA?
  18. Is correspondence degree accepted in Private Banking sector? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks at the age of 38 years?
18th September 2016, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can apply for in both government and private sector after completion of B.Pharm degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job for the B.Pharm degree holder in government as well as non - government sectors.......please in detail and whether it has the future or not.......? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details to get the job as soon as possible. Thank you!
You have completed B.Pharma course, So you are eligible for government sector jobs like banking.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?