17th September 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the government bank or other jobs with only 12th standard marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have complete the H S C exame and I get 59:38% this year I hav study the b.com and I will dropped on my first year... so I whant job at bank, government office, railway, any government jobs ect.., soo plzz tell me how to get the job

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%?
  2. Is it necessary to acquire 60% in 12th Commerce to apply in Bank and Railway jobs?
  3. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  4. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  5. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  7. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Government Bank Po if I did not have Commerce in class 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  10. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of 12th science?
  11. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  12. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  13. Can I get a government bank job after scoring 67% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  14. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  15. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  16. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the government jobs we can apply after 12th?
18th September 2016, 05:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government bank or other jobs with only 12th standard marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have complete the H S C exame and I get 59:38% this year I hav study the b.com and I will dropped on my first year... so I whant job at bank, government office, railway, any government jobs ect.., soo plzz tell me how to get the job

The aspirant may get government job with 12th standard qualification but you cannot get a job in Nationalized Banks with 12th class. For the clerks and probationary officer posts the minimum qualification required is degree in any discipline. So you can apply for various other vacancies in government sector. You can apply for various state government vacancies through state staff selection commission. You can apply for jobs in Indian Railways for various posts like Ticket Collector, Goods Clerk, Reservation Clerk, Typist, Clerk etc. You can also apply for National Defence Academy (NDA), the examination and selection is done through UPSC. The website link of the organizations is given below for your reference;

Indian Railways (RRB) - Official Website

State Staff Selection Commission like UPSSSC - Official Website

UPSC (NDA) - Official Website
18th September 2016, 06:02 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government bank or other jobs with only 12th standard marks?

You are not eligible for banking jobs as for banking jobs you have to complete your graduation. But you can try for other government jobs like LDC, Railway or 10+2 level jobs. You can give CHSL exam conducted by SSC for various posts. You can visit to the official website of SSC for other details.
http://www.ssconline.nic.in

Thanks
18th September 2016, 09:51 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Most of the banks and other government organizations ask for graduation from a recognized university.After 12the you can but you will not get growth in your future.
So it is better to complete your graduation then apply for the jobs.
18th September 2016, 10:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes there are many government jobs available for the candidates who are interested to apply for the jobs on the basis of 12th standard such as:

Clerks in Bank

Clerks in Post Offices

Clerks in Railway Department

Ticket Collector

Non Technical Jobs in Railway Department
18th September 2016, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

After completion of 12th standard, you can't apply for banking sector but you can apply for railway jobs in Group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?