30th July 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for a 39 years old women having BBA, MBA in Finance and Tally ERP9 with 15 years work experience?

Dear sir, I am 39 years old women. My qualification is BBA, MBA in Finance and Tally ERP9 with 15 years work experience. Can I get any type of Government sector job?

31st July 2016, 03:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government jobs available for a 39 years old women having BBA, MBA in Finance and Tally ERP9 with 15 years work experience?

Respected Mam, you have great qualifications and great work experience. Congrats for that.

But I am sorry to say that for almost every year, you are over aged considering your age as 39 years.

For every exam, there is an upper age limit of 35 years after which there is no relaxation.

You may apply for any private jobs, and considering your qualifications, there is a high possibility for you to get a good private job but you may not apply for a govt job.
31st July 2016, 10:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for a 39 years old women having BBA, MBA in Finance and Tally ERP9 with 15 years work experience?

*The upper age limit for most of the exams is 30-33 years in government sector. Even if we add upper age relaxation if you belong to reserved category then upper age limit will be 38 years for SC/ST and 35 years for OBC candidates.

*There is very less chance of getting any government job at age of 39 years. You can apply for examinations like NET for lectureship as there is no upper age limit for this. You have done master's and if you have 55% or more marks then you are eligible for this exam. Other exam is state government PCS exams.
1st August 2016, 12:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You have crossed the maximum age limit to appear for government jobs entrance examination.

So, you are left with only few options so you have only available options as for recruitment as teacher or after qualifying in NET you become eligible for recruitment as associate professor.

So, you can try for it and after qualifying in the CTET/STET eligible for recruitment as government teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?