13th August 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Government job vacancies of this year for B.Sc Nursing candidate?

Hello sir, I am studying final year of B.Sc Nursing course from Maharashtra. I want to do a Government job. Please tell me Government job vacancies for Nursing in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  2. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  3. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  4. Details about government jobs and vacancies for B.Sc Nursing?
  5. Government jobs for M.Sc in Nursing candidate?
  6. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  7. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  8. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  9. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  10. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college? -- [New]
  11. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  12. When will Indian army advertise vacancies in news paper? I have completed BSc Nursing with 82%
  13. Details of government job vacancies for fresher Nurse
  14. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
  15. Any central government nursing job vacancies?
  16. How to join BSc Nursing while studying in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a government job of Maharashtra BSc Nursing?
  18. How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?
31st August 2016, 11:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job vacancies of this year for B.Sc Nursing candidate?

Government Job Opportunities for B.Sc Nursing Candidates:

There are many government job opportunities available for B.Sc Nursing background candidates. You may apply for the below job opportunities.

>> Indian Railways

>> Banking Sector

>> Postal Departments

>> Insurance Sector

Besides this, you can also find job opportunities in Government Hospitals, nursing homes and Public service commission organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?