23rd November 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Government or private sector job for Mechanical engineer?

Hello sir, I a student of mechanical engineering and I want government or private sector job. How can I prepare to get the goal? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  2. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Jobs opportunities for Civil engineer in private sector?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  13. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  14. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  15. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  16. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  17. Job in Private sector for Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
24th November 2015, 09:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government or private sector job for Mechanical engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I a student of mechanical engineering and I want government or private sector job. How can I prepare to get the goal? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Mechanical Engineering is one of the developing field of Engineering. There is good good job opportunity available for those candidates who have completed their Graduation in the Mechanical engineering. They can find job opportunity in many companies including private or public sector companies. As a fresher one can get job opportunity in a Government sector can join as Junior engineer and based on the experience and skill they can get promotion into next level.

Since, there are so many Private companies offering large number of job opportunities for the Mechanical Graduates. Mechanical Engineers CAN make their career as a Consultants in Automobile, Logistics, and Transportation firms. They can also find job opportunites in reputed companies such as,

- Infosys www.infosys.com
- Wipro www.wipro.com,
- IBM www.ibm.com, etc.

Goverment Sector companies also providing large number of job opportunities for the Mechanical Engineering Graduates. One can work as a Telegraphs, Defence, PWD, and CPWD etc. Since,

- ONGC
- DRDO
- SAIL
- NTPC
24th November 2015, 10:11 AM
shushma143

I have mentioned some government as well as private companies providing jobs after Mechanical Engineering..
Therefore, kindly have a look;

Govt. Sector jobs companies are

NTPC
BHEL
BEL
Railway
SAIL

Private Sector jobs companies are

L & T
Gaon India
TATA Steel
Bhushan Steel
Hero Motors
24th November 2015, 06:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who completed their graduation in Mechanical stream are provided with wide range of job opportunities in both the public and private sector organizations.

Some of the private sectors which offer jobs for these candidates are given below :

* Honda.

* Crompton.

* L&T.

* Hyundai.

* Ashok Leyland.

* TVS.

* Toyato.

Some of the government organizations which provide job prospects to these graduates are given below :

* ISRO.

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* BHEL.

* NTPC.

* Power Grid.

* HCL.

* HAL.

* IOCL.

* ONGC.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

The eligible candidates are selected on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the respective organization.

As the companies are very reputed, the competition is very tough for the entrance exams.
Therefore, one has to work really hard in order to place in the particular organization.

Here are some of the preparation tips for these entrance exams :

* Practice previous years question papers to get idea about the pattern of the exam.

* Write more number of mock tests to habituate the time management skill.

* Self assessment is very crucial in order to get the perfection on the topics.

* Follow only one or two reference books to clarify the doubts.

* Make a separate notes for the formulas to revise at the last day of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?