27th December 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Is hepetitis B infected person eligible for PSU jobs in India?

Recently while joining Karur vysya bank as assistant manager in medical test it is found that i am infected with hepatitis b and my appointment got canceled. So i would like to know whether i am eligible for PSU jobs or not?

28th December 2015, 06:28 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Is hepetitis B infected person eligible for PSU jobs in India?

In PSU too you will have your medical checkup, so instead of taking risk i will suggest you to go for the cure of Hepatitis B , this will not only affect your carrier but family as well as coming generation too. Carrier is secondary thing, your life and family is primary thing. SO, get and have your treatment.
28th December 2015, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any government job including PSU job will ask for medical fitness before joining. If you are medically fit then you have to wait before joining.

If you have cleared all the requirement for the job then you will receive joining letter surely. Normally, in any job medical fitness is checked before joining. If you are suffering from any disease then you should get treatment and after that apply for job.
29th December 2015, 02:47 PM
aviral@12345

Yes, you are eligible for PSU jobs.

Firstly you should get a proper treatment for Hepatitis 'B'.

If your treatment is successful and you are medically fit then you can apply for PSU jobs.
16th April 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I had recently selected for PSU , I'm under medication suffering from Chronic Hepatitis b can I eligible for PSU
31st August 2020, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have chronic Hepatitis b .but i want to join civil service is there any objection please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?