14th March 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for PSU entrance exam for Visual Challenged Person?

dear sir /madam I was completed btech ece .iam visual challenged person .iam eligible/ NOT for the psu exams like JTO,MTNL, RRB,prasarabharthi,AIRTRAFFIC CONTROLLER ,BEL ,BHEL... ETC PLEASE REPLY TO ME MY MAIL ID [email protected]

6th May 2017, 05:48 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for PSU entrance exam for Visual Challenged Person?

-> Obviously , you are not eligible to attempt PSU exams.
-> PSU's are the leading technical sectors where high qualified and efficient engineers work.
-> It demands manageability,performance while working , stress management , facing challenges and problem solving.
-> So, it's not so easy to work at PSU and for visually challenged it is much more difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?