27th March 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How much typing speed is required to apply for MECL Stenographer recruitment?

Sir,
Can you please tell me that what typing speed is required so that to apply for Stenographer recruitment of MECL? Please let me know asap.

29th March 2016, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much typing speed is required to apply for MECL Stenographer recruitment?

To apply for MECL stenographer post, you must have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and Shorthand and typing of 80 and 40 w.p.m with minimum 1 year experience. The maximum age limit is 30 years as on 1st Feb, 2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
29th March 2016, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much typing speed is required to apply for MECL Stenographer recruitment?

Typing Speed required to apply for MECL Stenographer Recruitment:

Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Stenographer in India. Here are the basic eligibility details of this MECL Stenographer Recruitment.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with ENGLISH as a subject from a recognized university.

Typing Speed:

>> Shorthand Speed - 100 words per minute

>> Typing Speed - 50 Words per minute (Typing on Computer)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?