25th November 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for computer science students for Post graduation in KU? What is the selection procedure of it?

In KU how many seats are available for computer science students for doing post graduation & selection of colleges is based on the entrance exam or Is it having any other procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  2. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  3. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  5. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  6. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  7. How to get admission for Post graduation course in computer science?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  9. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. B.Tech 3rd year students can take admission in CDAC for 2016 session?
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  12. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  13. Procedure to do post graduation in M.Sc Forensic Science?
  14. Which college is best for me for doing Mechanical Degree in Punjab after passing Diploma in Mechanical with 75%?
  15. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?
  16. How can i join in merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application?
  17. How to become a professor in government colleges?
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?