25th February 2017, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

Requirement of Nurse in AIIMS, Jodhpur? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?

Hello sir, I want to know is there any requirement of Nurse in AIIMS, Jodhpur? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment for Group-B Office Assistants?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MD course in AIIMS?
  3. How to apply for Post Graduate Biotechnology ar AIIMS, Bhopal? Seats available and selection procedure?
  4. Eligibility criteria for AIIMS
  5. How should I get into AIIMS? What is the criteria for selection? How many seats are there in AIIMS?
  6. Criteria of selection in AIIMS and government college of MBBS?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NDA exam after 10th being 15 years old? Eligibility criteria and selection requirement for it?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  10. How to get placement in TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?
  12. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  13. Job profile and pay scale of Clinical Psychologist in AIIMS-Jodhpur?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS if I have scored 65% in 10th, 59% in 12th, and 64% in BCA?
  15. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC?
  16. How can I apply for Punjab Police Lady Constable recruitment? Selection procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Is the TCS paper pattern changed? If yes then can you send me the new pattern?
  18. Am I eligible for recruitment in TCS after scoring an aggregate of 63% in B.E upto 6th semester, 61% in SSLC and 58% in PU?
27th February 2017, 03:45 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirement of Nurse in AIIMS, Jodhpur? How to apply for it? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?

AIIMS, Jodhpur had released the notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse. But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online application is over. Following are the eligibility criteria for that post:

**Education qualification:
>>Student must pass Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or Institute.
>>Student must possess a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification.

**Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.

**Selection Procedure: The selection of students is done on the marks obtained in written test followed by document verification.

**If you want to go through the detailed advertisement then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aiims jodhpur staff nurse recruitment.pdf(978.8 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?