8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

For which post am I eligible in SSC CHSL being a Political Science graduate?

I have done B.A. in Political Science. And I want to fill up the application for SSC CHSL of this year. Can I know for what post I am eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How the papers of SSC CHSL exam will be checked? Which post is available through CHSL?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  3. How many posts are available under SSC-CHSL recruitment? Salary package of each post?
  4. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  5. Eligibility for AEO/DEO/CEO in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  6. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  7. How to correct the misspelled name in the application form of SSC CHSL?
  8. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?
  9. Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  10. Am I eligible for MSW course if I am a PG in Political Science?
  11. Am I eligible for SSC CHSL while pursuing B.Sc Computer science (first year)?
  12. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  13. Guidance to pursue PG Diploma in Personal Management from HPU being a candidate of Post Graduate in Political Science?
  14. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC CHSL recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  16. Should I opt New Delhi for posting if selected in SSC CHSL DEO?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 54% in 12th Commerce?
  18. How can I change my Mother's name in the SSC CHSL?
10th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post am I eligible in SSC CHSL being a Political Science graduate?

You are eligible to appear for examination for all the posts ( LDC, Data Operator Court Clerk and Postal Assistant ).

The eligbility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board or equivalent degree. The age limit is 18-27 years and relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all three tier of examination eligible for final selection for job.

The registration form for examination is available now and the last date for registration is 7th November 2016. So, visit www.ssc.nic.in for more details and online registration.
10th October 2016, 09:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post am I eligible in SSC CHSL being a Political Science graduate?

Yes. the minimum required qualification to appear for CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level ) examination is 10+2.

So, you can appear for examination after bachelor degre. The age limit to appear for examination is 18-27 years and relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can fill the application form for the examination.
10th October 2016, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are done with B.A in Political Science which is a Graduate Degree, you are eligible to apply for almost all the posts of SSC CHSL recruitment. The reason why you are eligible for all posts is "The basic educational qualification required for the above said posts is 12th Class" only from a recognized university.

As the minimum qualification required is just 12th Class, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this SSC CHSL recruitment all the posts as you might have done 12th Class before Graduation.

>> Candidates must have completed or passed 12th Class or its equivalent examination from a recognized university as on 01.01.2017 to be eligible.

>> For All Posts (LDC, DEO, Court Clerk, Postal/ Sorting Assistant) - Minimum 12th Class qualification is required
11th October 2016, 12:28 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

In my opinion you should try for SSC CGL, STATE PSC, BANKING SECTOR AND UPSC because you have completed your graduation and there are many opportunities for you. But if you want to give SSC CHSL exam then these are the posts available through this exam:
1. Data Entry Operator
2. Lower Divisional Clerk
3. Postal or Sorting Assistant

Thanks
12th January 2020, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Which post am I eligible to apply for SSC chsl being an English student in my BA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?