5th February 2011, 09:54 PM
anil27

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com. course in Delhi University?

what is the eligibility criteria for B.com. in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  5. Eligibility criteria for getting admission in BA (Prog) in SOL University of Delhi?
  6. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  7. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  9. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  12. Requirements for admission in Delhi University?
  13. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Admission details of university of Roorkee and Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. When the application form for admission in M.Sc(Chemistry) will be released by Delhi University? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
6th February 2011, 02:42 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com. course in Delhi University?

for b.com/ b.com(hons)..
best 4 subjects percentage is required..
no matter if you belong to some other stream then commerce ..

all the very best for the future....
12th February 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com. course in Delhi University?

I C;EARED MY 12TH IN MARCH 2011. CAN I NOW APPLY?
13th February 2011, 08:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Admission is based on the 12th standard marks. You must have pursued your 12th standard from a recognised institute. The application forms will be available around the period when the 12th standard results are declared. You must read the instructions carefully and fill the details correctly. Make sure to apply before the last date.
14th February 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN XII PASSED WITH PHYSICS/CHEMITRY/MATHEMATICS WITH 60% MARKS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR B.COM ADDMISION
14th February 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

CAN XII PASSED WITH PHYSICS/CHEMITRY/MATHEMATICS WITH 60% MARKS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR B.COM ADDMISION
21st February 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 12th from open school in Delhi. Can do B.Com(Pass) external or correspondence. And we are in Gulf country, how we can get admission, and when admissions will start.
22nd February 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass from open school from delhi. can i do b.com(pass) external or correspondence. and in which college can i get admission
27th February 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the amount for bcom application form 2011?
2nd March 2011, 12:59 AM
KHOPRI DADA
Banned

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

THE CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PASSED MATHEMATICS IN CLASS X AND MUST HAVE ENGLISH AS A 100 MARKS PAPER IN H.S. OR EQUIVALENT. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE CANDIDATES WHO HAD MATHS / BUSINESS MATHS IN CLASS XII.

1. HONOURS COURSES:- (FOR DIRECT ADMISSION TO GENERAL COURSES CLICK HERE)
BOARD

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
B.Com (Honours) ALL BOARDS:

(I) Candidates from Commerce Stream Minimum 60% aggregate AND 60% in Accountancy
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF FORM.
(II) Candidates from Science Stream Minimum 60% aggregate AND 60% in Mathematics
(III) Candidates with Eco,Stats,Maths in Class XII Minimum 60% in aggregate AND 60% in Mathematics
SC/ST (ALL BOARDS):

(I) Candidates from Commerce Stream Minimum 40% aggregate OR 40% in Accountancy
(II) Candidates from Science Stream Minimum 40% aggregate OR 40% in Mathematics
(III) Candidates with Eco,Stats,Maths in Class XII Minimum 40% aggregate OR 40% in Mathematics

2. DIRECT ADMISSION TO GENERAL COURSE: (FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS)
SUBJECT

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
B.Com (General)(All Boards) :-
(I) Candidates from Commerce Stream Minimum 60% aggregate AND 55% in Accountancy
(II) Candidates from Science Stream Minimum 60% aggregate AND 60% in Mathematics
(III) Candidates with Eco,Stats,Maths in Class XII Minimum 60% in aggregate AND 60% in Mathematics
SC/ST Candidates:-
(I) Candidates from Commerce Stream Minimum 40% aggregate OR 40% in Accountancy
(II) Candidates from Science Stream Minimum 40% aggregate OR 40% in Mathematics
(III) Candidates with Eco,Stats,Maths in Class XII Minimum 40% aggregate OR 40% in Mathematics

best of luck
13th March 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i m 36 year old post graduate with 44% from delhi university.Am i able to attempt entrance exam for B.ED programme and i belong to reserved category.Reply soon plz
18th March 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsory for admission in D.U for B. Com pass
20th March 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to get admission for b.com honours in north campus?
23rd March 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

if i get more then 60% aggregate in all but in maths only 44% then can i do b-com pass
28th March 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Is maths as a subject compulsory in Commerce Stream class X11 exam to get admission in Bcom (H) or BCom (Pass) in Delhi University?If not what is the general cut off percentage for Admission in Reputed colleges of DU?
2nd April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass from open school from IGNOU can i do b.com(pass) external or correspondence. and in which college can i get admission
2nd April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i had appeared my hsc exam 4 years ago n failed to pass in hindi...........now i wana do bcom can i do .......am i eligible for doin bcom fron any university.....?
4th April 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what % of marks are required for admission in delhi univesity of class 12th for b.com
4th April 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do b.com from du
5th April 2011, 12:24 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil27 View Post
what is the eligibility criteria for B.com. in Delhi University?

Eligibility Criteria fro the admission in B.Com in Delhi University

The minimum eligibility criteria for the admission in the B.Com course
is pass 12th with at least 60% marks. If you want to know more information
about these college then please see the official website of Delhi University.

Regards
~Mukul~
5th April 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM PERCENTAGE MARKS FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN DU IN EVENING CLASS FOR BCOM
5th April 2011, 05:37 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Admission is based on the 12th standard marks. You must have pursued your 12th standard from a recognised institute. The application forms will be available around the period when the 12th standard results are declared. You must read the instructions carefully and fill the details correctly. Make sure to apply before the last date.
Thanks
13th April 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required to take admission in the b.com
15th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

can i hav addmission in B.Com in DU i hav scored 56% marks from Commerce From CBSE
15th April 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for b.com correspondence in DU for SC/ST students.
20th April 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

is eve included in best 4 subject for calculating percentage.
23rd April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i had maths ads 6th subject can i go for b.com hons in delhi university. what is the minimum percentage required in maths in h.s.will particular colleges deduct some percentage?please also let me know the names of colleges under du offering b.com regular?
24th April 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

when will we get the admission form for bcom corespondence from du..........
24th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for admission for bcom in symbiosis Pune?..please suggest.
26th April 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hi ,m jyoti.my sister has given 12th exam in 2011.i want to know about d admission procedure for b.com.from when the application forms will be available n the last date of application form submission?plz reply
27th April 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

when will we get the admission
form for bcom corespondence from
du..........
29th April 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

is there a need to have passed maths in class 12th for doing b.com honors from du ?
4th May 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have doing 12th from science bio can i do b.com in d.u
7th May 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi i hav pas 12th & hav 55% frm science strm. Can i get adm in b.com pass.
8th May 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiii
i want to knw that how yo get addmision in top college of delhi university for b.com
i have passed 12th and hope i will get 85% marks
can i get the addmision or not
plz rply as soon as possible
9th May 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i m fail in maths in my 12 boards can i get admission in b.com honours course in du.........??
10th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hellow friendz..

Maine abi 12th k exam diye hai .. Science Stream se UP Board se.. To kya mujhe DU mai B.Com(prog) mai Admission mil sakta hai..????

plzz tell me..
12th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i am about 41years old. H.S pass can i compleate B.com under any univercity through correspondence courses.
15th May 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have given the exam of 12th std, from cbse wat is the procedure for admission in delhi university for b. com regular course
16th May 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hello
maine abi 12th k exam diya hai commarce stream se up bord se.. to kya mujhe du mai b.com(prog) mai admission mil sakta hai..?
17th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is maths compulsory for admission in D.U for B. Com pass
no it is not compulsory to have maths
20th May 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I got 78% in 12th grade can i get admission in top college of Delhi university in Bcom pass(correspondence).
21st May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from commerce stream without mathematics can i fill the forms for Du online for 2011. If yer then when?
21st May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in Delhi university in B.com pass is there any kind of form or we have to approach direct to the college for admission?
22nd May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

is math compulsory for admission in b.com hons
24th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiii
i have done my 12th from k.v-1, ptk. i have got more than 70 marks in all sub bt in eco i have got 48 marks only bt my total % is 71.6% so can i get admission in du for B.Com(hons)
24th May 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

which best four sujects are included for B.com admission in delhi?
i had maths as additional subject and is physical education subject is included in best four sujects?
24th May 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

hi, igot 74% in 12th in comm. stream ........can i get admission in du in b.com?????
24th May 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

ankita singh

mam/sir , i hv scored 66% in 12 board , m i eligible for taking admission in ny of d reputated collages in du ? pls reply ...
24th May 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOPA SAMAL View Post
for b.com/ b.com(hons)..
best 4 subjects percentage is required..
no matter if you belong to some other stream then commerce ..

all the very best for the future....
what are the best 4 subjects for 2011??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?