7th September 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to become a RAW agent?

Hi, myself Gayatri Gawande and I'm 19 years old and I'm 12th pass. I am studying BA LLB 1st year after 12th. I want to become a RAW agent spy. I want to know how can I become spy? Please tell me. Please Sir this is my dream.

7th September 2016, 04:34 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a RAW agent?

RAW which is stands for research and analysis wing does not give any recruitment notice. They hire candidates from other government departments. For being a field officer in RAW who are real heroes of RAW candidates generally selected from police service, intelligence agencies, armed forces etc. For that you have to clear UPSC exam after graduation.
I will suggest you that before choosing a career in RAW you should think twice. Because it is a job in which you will not get any public credit. If you want to do something for nation without any recognition then it is a suitable job for you. Thanks
8th September 2016, 12:13 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a RAW agent?

RAW Stands for Research and Analysis Wing.

For joining RAW (research and analysis wing) you have to firstly crack Indian civil service exam with flying rank organized by union public service commission.After passing Civil service exam Only IAS officers get offer to join RAW as an agent.

Educational Qualification required:-

**You have to passed graduation in any stream from a well recognize University..

**Your age must be 21-30 years as on 1st August of the year of Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?