6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Government of Karnataka Civic Worker recruitment? Last date of application?

I want to apply in Government of Karnataka Civic Worker recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in Karnataka Government Civic Worker recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Karnataka Government Civic Worker recruitment? Pay scale of Civic Workers?
  3. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the age limit to apply in Karnataka Forest Range Officer recruitment? Last date of application?
  5. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  6. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET
  7. How to apply for drug inspector post in state of Karnataka? What is the application procedure and date of examination?
  8. Is there any latest vacancy for agriculture masters?
  9. Shall I change my employment in Karnataka to any other government job in Bangalore?
  10. Qualification required to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  11. Where I can get application of Karnataka Public Service Commission Dental Surgeon recruitment online? How many vacancies are available?
  12. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  13. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad?
  15. Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?
  17. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  18. Are graduates from KSOU Karnataka eligible for government jobs in Karnataka?
29th March 2018, 08:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Government of Karnataka Civic Worker recruitment? Last date of application?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply in Government of Karnataka Civic Worker recruitment at this instant as the last of registration of this year has already passed away.
Starting date for the submission of the online application was 09th February 2018 and closing date for the submission of the online application was 20th February 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?