15th April 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Indian Air Force Officer if studying in 7th standard?

Sir,
I am studying in class 7th. I want to become
an Indian Airforce Officer.
So, please tell me how I join Indian Airforce?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th standard
  2. Qualification and physical standard required for Indian Customs Officer job?
  3. How can I become an Indian Air Force or officer after passing 12th
  4. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  7. Pilot in Indian Air Force after 12th standard?
  8. How to prepare for NDA Exam from 9th Class to become an Officer in Indian Air Force? Which Books to prepare for this? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  13. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  14. How to join officer rank in Air Force?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force pilot or Officer? I am a student of 12th
  16. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  18. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
24th April 2015, 08:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Indian Air Force Officer if studying in 7th standard?

You can join in Indian Air Force only after completion of your 12th standard. To join in Indian Air Force, you need to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have crossed the age of 19 years.

3. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in UPSC NDA examination notification.

By qualifying the nDA examination, you will be called for Personal Interview and Medical test. By qualifying in these rounds, you are eligible to join in Indian Air Force through NDA examination.
24th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Indian Air Force Officer if studying in 7th standard?

Nice to see that you’re showing interest in 7th std to serve the Nation. Don't worry I will help you to reach your goal. You can join Indian Air Force after 12th or after graduation. It is your choice. If you want to join Air Force after 12th, then you need to appear for NDA Examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination will be held in the month of April/May and August/September.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA:

-You should have completed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification.
-Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
-Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
-Final year of board examination may also apply.

So, you have to go for science stream after completing 10th std. You have to choose Physics and Mathematics as major subjects in your 11th std then only you can reach your goal. Without these subjects, you cannot apply for NDA Examination.

If you want to join Air Force after graduation then you need to crack the CDS Examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination will be held in the month of February/March and October/November.

Eligibility Criteria for CDS:

-You should have completed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized school or equivalent qualification with mathematics at intermediate level.
-Your age should be between 19 years to 23 years.
-Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.

More details, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
24th April 2015, 05:34 PM
Ashwakh

To become an officer in Airforce ,

~ Firstly , you should complete 10th succesfully from any recognised board.

~ Secondly , you should take PCM subjects in 12th .
P - Physics
C - Chemistry
M - Mathematics

~ After completion of your 12th with pcm subjects , you need to apply for the NDA exam.

~ Through NDA exam , you can join in Airforce.

To apply for the exam , your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
Only male candidates are eligible for the exam
Female candidates are eligible to join in Airforce , only after their completion of Graduation.

Selection process of NDA exam is ,

1) written exam
2) ssb interview
3) medical test

** You can also join Airforce through cds exam which you can apply after Graduation .
26th March 2016, 05:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is sadik,I completed my 10 stranded with good marks.I want became an Indian Air force officer.
So,please tell me the details how I join in Air force?
Please reply me as soon as possible
5th May 2022, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

If a female wants to what they can do Please reply the question its to important
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?