31st July 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

how can i get any government job

Sir/Mam,
I am subrata adak, Iam a gaduate but now don't find any job. So how can I get a job? What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  2. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  3. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  4. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  8. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  9. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  10. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  12. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  15. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  16. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  17. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  18. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
31st July 2015, 10:00 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how can i get any government job

Yes, as you are graduate you can apply for UPSC exam for IAS , IPS, IFS , Banking sector , Railways , Postal , Irrigation etc...

This all information you can get from News Paper or Magazine where recruitment news are available .
Neither you can read Employment news which is a weekly Released paper , where all information are out state , out side state every things.

or you can visit website of employment news ..
http://employmentnews.gov.in
31st July 2015, 11:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how can i get any government job

You have not mentioned about your qualifications.

You have to fulfill below given eligibility for getting a government job :

You should have B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. in Engg. Degree from a well recognized university..

PSUs allow for two years gap.

Only candidates between 21 to 30 years are selected.

Three years of relaxation is offered to OBC.
No more than 5 years relaxation is granted to SC/ST.
It is important to appear for GATE exam before applying.

Required percentile for jobs :
Generally,60%-70% for general
50%-60% for the SC/ST/OBC/PH

So here i am listing some most trending job opportunities for the students in the government sector.

Government companies in Telecom sector :-

Jharkhand Telecom Circle
Karnataka Telecom Circle
Kerala Telecom Circle .
Madhya Pradesh Telecom Circle
Maharashtra Telecom Circle
North East-I Telecom Circle
Orissa Telecom Circle
Pune BSNL
Punjab Telecom Circle

In computer science field

ISRO - Indian Space Research Organisation
DRDO - Defence Research and Development Organisation
MTNL - Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
PSPCL - Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
HEC - Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
DVC - Damodar Valley Corporation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?