29th May 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get government job before completing of my B.Tech when there is no campusing conducted by government organisation?

Thisis bhaskar, now i am doing B.Tech 3rd year affiliated by jntuk. Now i want to know that how to get a govt job on or before completion of my B.Tech course from any field? That's because governemnt organisations don't conduct campusing.

Related Questions:
30th May 2016, 11:30 PM
Dvija

Default Re: How can I get government job before completing of my B.Tech when there is no campusing conducted by government organisation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thisis bhaskar, now i am doing B.Tech 3rd year affiliated by jntuk. Now i want to know that how to get a govt job on or before completion of my B.Tech course from any field? That's because governemnt organisations don't conduct campusing.
Any aspiring candidate in the final year of graduation or after graduation can apply for govt jobs. Majorly for all class 1 and 2 posts, govt recruits by taking examinations and interviews. Examination can be in online and offline mode. Priotorise your interests and categorise the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?