18th April 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job in India after completion of MA Geography?

How can I get a government job in India after completion of MA Geography? Can you please provide me the complete details which we have to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible to decide on the best job to apply.

20th April 2016, 02:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job in India after completion of MA Geography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get a government job in India after completion of MA Geography? Can you please provide me the complete details which we have to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible to decide on the best job to apply.
The aspirant has to apply for the various vacancies in government organizations to get a job. You have to appear for examinations and interview to get a government job. The recruitment will be done by the Staff Selection Commission for various posts. You can find various jobs and examination details in the SSC website. The website link is Click Here.

The aspirant can apply for jobs in nationalized banks. The recruitment will be done by IBPS for many banks. The eligibility for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. The website link is Click Here.

You can find many job details in the State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC, HSSC etc. You can check the details in your state for more government jobs. There are various job openings available in Indian Railways. The Railway Recruitment Board is recruiting candidates for the posts. The website link is Click Here.
20th April 2016, 06:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job in India after completion of MA Geography?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who have completed MA Geography.

Some of the employment areas in which you can find employment are given below :

* Solid Waste Disposal.

* Oil Drilling companies.

* Research institutes.

* GIS and Remote sensing.

* Gas Exploration companies.

* Environment protection agencies.

The candidate can work in the above departments in the foillowing positions.

* Geographer.

* Environmental Manager.

* Cartographer.

* Climatologist.

* Forest manager.

* Demographer.

These candidate can find employment in the other government departments like :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Educational sector.

* Military service.

* Banking sector.

* Indian Railway Traffic Service.

* Indian Railway Accounts Service.

To find out the latest employment news, i suggest you to read the newspapers in which the recruitment notifications will be given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?