20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government sector job after passing 12th with 55.66% in science stream?

I am 12th pass 55.66% in science. I need job in Government Sector. So, please tell me which job comfortable for me. I am 40% handicapped, from my left side leg. My mobile number is 7996634691.

21st June 2017, 12:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a government sector job after passing 12th with 55.66% in science stream?

To get an officer ranking job or to get the job in government banks you need to complete your graduation from a recognized university then you will be eligible to write the exams conducted by the government for various posts. You will be able to write various exams such as SSC, RRB, UPSC, IBPS clerk, IBPS PO, SBI clerk, SBI PO, etc. Being a handicapped person you are eligible to get the upper age limit relaxation of 03 years.
21st June 2017, 04:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government sector job after passing 12th with 55.66% in science stream?

In order to get job in government job after completion of 12th Class with Science stream, you are required to follow a certain procedure. In general, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Government jobs is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

Of course, there are several recruitment's for which the minimum educational qualification required is just 12th Class PASS in 10+2 pattern. As you are done with 12th Class, you can apply for the below mentioned recruitment's.

>> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam

>> SSC Multi Tasking Staff recruitment

>> SSC Stenographer Recruitment

>> UPSC National Defence Academy/ Naval Academy

>> Special Class Railway Apprentice Recruitment

>> Indian Railways Recruitment's based on 10th and 12th Class

For almost all the recruitment's that are mentioned above, there is no certain minimum percentage is required instead 12th Class PASS is required to be eligible. Make sure you score merit marks in the listed recruitment's to get selected finally.
22nd June 2017, 08:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

On the basis of your qualification you can apply for SBI clerical job.
Followings are the eligibility criteria:
>A candidate should have passed 10+2 in any stream with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
>Marks relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
>Age of the candidate should be within 20 years to 28 years.
>Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category candidates.
SBI conducts exam every year to admit candidates for clerk post.
23rd June 2017, 10:41 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are not much options in government sector based on class 12th. Also, there will be very less number of government exams for lower level clerical jobs in government.

You can apply for SSC CHSL, SSC Steno and MTS, India Postal Assistant, India Army, Navy, Paramilitary, etc. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and skill test.
23rd June 2017, 01:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass 55.66% in science. I need job in Government Sector. So, please tell me which job comfortable for me. I am 40% handicapped, from my left side leg. My mobile number is 7996634691.

You can apply for State Public Service Commission for various posts in the government sector, after passing 12th with 55.66% marks in science stream. State PSC conduct written test for selecting candidates for various vacancies in various government departments. Those candidates who have cleared the written test have to appear for an interview before selection. Competition for the government vacancies is very high, so, you have to prepare well to clear the examinations. Candidates with graduation and post graduation qualifications also apply for the post. There are various coaching classes available for clearing the PSC examinations in all major towns.
25th June 2017, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per educational qualification, you can apply government sector like group D exam.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

You can apply for SSC and Railway exam for Group D post. Every state conducts their own group D exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?