1st February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get government jobs after passing class 12th with arts stream?

I have passed the 12th in arts stream and am not interested in further studies. I want government job. So, what I should do to get the government job? Please tell me, what can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  2. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  3. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in arts stream to become a RTO?
  4. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [New]
  5. How may I get sample papers of 12th arts stream?
  6. Which government jobs are available on the basis of 12th arts?
  7. Can I apply for CID officer exam after passing class 12th with arts?
  8. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  10. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  11. How to get Admissions in BBA after passing H.S. with arts stream?
  12. Which courses can I do after 12th Arts? Scope in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for Indian Army for class 11 student with Arts stream?
  14. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  15. What are the Competitive exams available for Government jobs after class 12th (Commerce)?
  16. How should I join JBT after passing 12th with 75% marks with Arts stream?
  17. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  18. How can I join CBI after passing class 12th from arts stream?
1st February 2017, 10:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government jobs after passing class 12th with arts stream?

Procedure to get a government job after passing class 12th with Arts stream:-

After 12th, you can try for public or private sector jobs according to your wish.

In private sector you can accept jobs in BPO, Banks, Medical Transcription etc.

In governmental firms you can take up the role of Clerk, Assistant or Apprentice

You can try for job opportunities in Railways. In order to get recruited to these jobs. you have to send application as per the notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?