20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join CID after 12th science from BSEB

Respected Sir, I am Rahul Kumar from Bihar (Aurangabad districts) I wont to join CID but I am just pass 12th (science) from BSEB board (Bihar). My father is a farmer. I am OBC category. Sir, I able to join CID. Please, give me answer and I am 5.3"in height. Please contact: 9507278271 Gmail account: [email protected]

20th June 2017, 09:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join CID after 12th science from BSEB

The candidate have to write and pass the civil service examination which is conducted by the UPSC. As per your qualification you will get the post of constable and if you want to join the CID as an officer then you must have complete your graduation from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should not exceed 28 years.
21st June 2017, 10:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

If you to join CID, you should appear for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. But for that you will have to first complete your graduation. The entrance exam is conducted every year for making recruitment in the CID department.

Eligibility criteria for CID exam :-

- The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The candidate age limit should be in between 20 to 27 years.There is age relaxation for OBC candidates by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates.

Selection criteria :-

* Written test.

* Physical test and

* Interview.

Syllabus for the exam :-

Reasoning,

English Language,

Quantitative Aptitude,

General Knowledge and

Computer Knowledge.
22nd June 2017, 03:05 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

If you want to join CID, you will have to appear for civil services examination conducted by UPSC every year twice. You should be very well prepared for your examination as the examination is not that easy to get through.

You will have to complete your graduation degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible to appear for civil services examination.
25th June 2017, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Rahul Kumar from Bihar (Aurangabad districts) I wont to join CID but I am just pass 12th (science) from BSEB board (Bihar). My father is a farmer. I am OBC category. Sir, I able to join CID. Please, give me answer and I am 5.3"in height. Please contact: 9507278271 Gmail account: [email protected]
To become a CID officer, you should first complete your graduation degree from a recognized University. So after completion of 12th standard, you can do your graduation degree first.

Eligibility criteria for CID exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?