12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the government job in Railways and banking sector after completion of 12th in Science Stream?

I have completed 12th from Science stream. I want to become a government officer. Especially in railway &banking sector. It would be great if I could be guided. Can you please provide me the complete information as soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?
  5. How to do CS in Banking Sector after completing 12th with science stream?
  6. Can one get a job after completing 12th while pursuing his further graduation?
  7. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  8. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  9. What should I do for getting a job in bank after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  10. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  11. List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job?
  12. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  13. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  14. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  18. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
12th April 2016, 07:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the government job in Railways and banking sector after completion of 12th in Science Stream?

For your kind information i want to tell you that the minimum education qualification required for getting a good position job with good salary in Railways and banking sector is graduation. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree after completion of your 12th standard. However there are many recruitment opportunities available in the market after completion of 12th standard but these jobs are for the low grade posts like peon, clerk, data operator etc and has too low salary. If you go for the job after completion of your 12th standard then your promotion chances are also less.
12th April 2016, 09:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the government job in Railways and banking sector after completion of 12th in Science Stream?

As you have completed 12th Class from science stream, you are not eligible to get government job in Banking and Railway departments with the present qualification criteria. Officer level is of Generally Graduate Level i.e., The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Banking and Railways is "Graduate Degree" in any discipline.

>> As the minimum qualification required is "Graduation", I suggest you to first pursue Graduate Degree which you want to desire to study.

>> Generally Banking and Railways Sector releases recruitment notifications every year for recruitment of Officer and Clerical Cadres.

>> Apply for those Banking Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment exam which is conducted by IBPS and Railway Officer Recruitment after completion of Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?