20th December 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army being a Domestic helper?

Hello
I am a matriculate with a great aptitude to serve Indian Army.
Serving as a domestic help at Ambala after migrating from Gondar Distt.
Please help me to get recruited in Indian Army.
Waiting for your reply

21st December 2014, 06:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army being a Domestic helper?

As you are with 10th class or Matriculation educational qualification, you may join "Soldier General Duty", "Soldier Technical", If female (General Duty Female Constables". This Female constable job comes under CRPF Central Reserve Police Force or TBP cadre. The eligibility for respective Trades are given below separately. As you are willing to join Indian Army you must posses some skills listed below. Good Aptitude, candidate must be confident, Physically fit. Candidates with practical Intelligence, Knowledge of various things, Integrity are most preferably. You may apply for Soldier Technical, General Duty and CRPF jobs.

General Duty (Soldier Eligibility):
Applicant must have possessed minimum of 45% in their Academics or matriculation. And the minimum age allowed is 17 1/ 2 years and maximum age is 21 years. Candidates must be physically and Medically fit to be eligible for this job course and you must have to get goos command over Arithmetic and General Knowledge along with Current Affairs.

CRPF General Duty / TBP:
Candidate must have completed Matriculation or 10th class from a recognize d university. Candidates whose age is in between 18 years and 23 years are only eligible and there will be an age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates. Applicants must be physically good. The minimum height required is 157 cms.

Technical Duty (Soldier):
Applicants age must be in between 16 years and 21 years only. And candidates who have secured at least 45% in 10th class or Matriculation are only eligible for this recruitment. The selection process for all the posts would be Written Test, Arithmetic and GK Test followed by Physical test.
For More Details - http://indianarmy.nic.in/Index.aspx?...OVLz+b9ZpOhw==
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?