6th July 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS officer through BPSC along with part time job? Which optional subjects are good for me?

I am studying in final year of Mechanical Engineering and want to be IAS officer through BPSC. How can I prepare for it along with part time job? Which optional subjects are good for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for BPSC exams? -- [New]
  2. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  3. How to prepare for BPSC exam? Best coaching institutes for the preparation of BPSC in India?
  4. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many optional subjects should we opt for IAS exam?
  5. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare?
  6. Best suitable course after XII Medical to become an IAS Officer?
  7. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  8. How to prepare to become an IAS officer and which subjects to be chosen? I am a class 12th student from science
  9. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam?
  10. How to choose optional subjects and how to manage time for studies for civil services exam??
  11. How to become an IAS officer? I am a student of BSc Agriculture
  12. How to prepare for IAS with optional subjects Punjabi and Chemistry. I'm a first year engineering student at IIT
  13. How to choose optional subjects in IAS for a student in mechanical engineering
  14. Which Optional Subjects should I choose to become an IAS Officer?
  15. How to prepare for IAS after B.Tech? Which optional subjects will suit me better? Best books for prelims and mains?
  16. How to become an IAS officer after doing B.E in computer science?
  17. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  18. What to do after 12th board exam to become an IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
11th July 2016, 02:20 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS officer through BPSC along with part time job? Which optional subjects are good for me?

First of all to appear for the Bihar Public Service Commission you must complete you degree from a recognized university. Your age must be between 19 years to 40 years. There are 3 stages to become IAS.

1.Preliminary Test
2. Written Exam
3. Interview.

If pass all with good percentage then will go intense physical test with many more training. But how to achieve that, you just be studying at least 10 hours daily. Its examination is not so easy. Candidates spend more than 10 hours & go to many places to join good coaching classes. So, I would suggest you to study first. There are many optional subjects available but its up to you which subject you think is easy for you. According to me go for Engineering only as you are familiar with that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?