4th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to complete B.Sc degree without quitting the government Clerk job?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have passed B.Sc 2nd year recently. and now for 2 months, I am doing clerk job. So, please give me an away to complete my B.Sc without leaving the job. It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  2. What shall I study after 12th with biology without maths?
  3. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  4. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  5. How to complete B.Tech degree along with government school teacher job in 2018?
  6. Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?
  7. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  9. Which degree we need to complete for getting a government teacher job after 12th?
  10. Is it possible to pursue degree while working in government sector? Will it be valued for higher government position?
  11. Will distance education with government job be valid for higher government exam?
  12. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion 12th and 18 years old?
  13. Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?
  14. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  15. Is there any scope for B.Sc (pass) with Medical stream in the future? Can I get a good after doing it?
  16. Can I get government job after B.Com degree?
  17. Is it possible to do a degree while doing a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a 12th passed with 57% marks eligible to apply for Indian Army Clerk post if got 37% in Mathematics paper of 10th? Other posts available for me?
31st March 2018, 06:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete B.Sc degree without quitting the government Clerk job?

No, it is not possible to complete B.Sc. degree course while doing a clerk job. If you are doing regular mode of B.Sc. course then, you have to attend the college regularly. If you are doing B.Sc. course through distance mode of education then, you can continue your B.Sc. course while doing the clerk job.
3rd April 2018, 06:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete B.Sc degree without quitting the government Clerk job?

Since, you have started your clerk job at this instant , it will be very difficult for you to attend your 3rd year classes of B.Sc course.
According to my opinion, you must ask for NOC from your University which will allow you to sit only for the final year examination as you have started doing job. At the same time, you should apply for the leave at the time of your examination in order to complete your degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?