6th January 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a government university for BCA course?

Myself Udhav and I cleared 12th class with 60 percent marks with physics, chemistry and maths from Bihar board and I want to get admission in good government university for BCA course.

8th January 2017, 07:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a government university for BCA course?

Most of the government universities conduct entrance exam for admission and some even give admission based on marks in the class 12th board exams. Hence, if you have got top marks in class 12th board exams, then your chances of admission in a government university will be more.

Otherwise, you have to apply for those universities, which conduct entrance exam for admission and perform well in the exam, so that you are in merit to get admission in the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?