26th December 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get after post graduation in commerce with 74% marks?

I have completed my post graduation in commerce with 74% and I am not interested in studying now. So, what is the job title that I'm eligible for with obviously good pay band. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  2. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  3. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce?
  4. What kind of job can I get after scoring 55% marks in commerce
  5. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  6. Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  8. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of job can I apply after scoring 50% marks in 12th?
  10. Which government job exam i can write with 54% in Graduation and 55% in Post Graduation?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Commerce) for a candidate with 42.7% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation?
  12. What should I do for getting a good job after completion of graduation in commerce with 69% marks?
  13. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  14. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG?
  15. What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation with 55% marks?
  17. How to get a Clerk job in government Financial Institutions if completed B.Com and Post Graduation in Commerce and got 68%, 50% marks respectively? List of entrance exam with pattern for it?
  18. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
27th December 2016, 12:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after post graduation in commerce with 74% marks?

As, you have completed your post graduation/ master degree you are eligible for recruitment in government jobs and even in private sector.

You are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in :-

Banking.

Railway.

Defence.

SSC.

You can also appear for teaching jobs if you have B.Ed degree or you can appear for NET and after qualifying in it eligible for recruitment as lecturer in colleges.
27th December 2016, 03:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after post graduation in commerce with 74% marks?

You can apply for various private sector jobs in financial institutions and companies. Selection will be on the basis of your resume and performance in the interview.

Other than this you can try for lecturer job in colleges and universities through NET/SET. You can also look for government jobs which ask for commerce graduation only.
28th December 2016, 11:03 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you care eligible to get recruitment in jobs but for that you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by examination conducting body.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination varies with different jobs. For some of examination the required eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

As, you have master degree you have advantage and you are eligible for some more jobs such as lecturer after qualifying inNET entrance examination.

Other opportunities are :-

Jobs in Banking, Railway, Defence Service, Staff Selection Commission, teaching jobs.

You can also apply for jobs in private sector.
28th December 2016, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my post graduation in commerce with 74% and I am not interested in studying now. So, what is the job title that I'm eligible for with obviously good pay band. Thank you.

You can get various jobs after completion of M.Com with 74% marks. You can work as Accountant, Teacher, Business Analyst, Finance Manager, Executive Trainee, Investment Analyst, Investment Banker, Securities Analyst, Marketing Executive, Cashier, Clerk, Probationary Officer etc. You can work in various Nationalized Banks, Private Banks, BPOs, Consultancies, Civil Services, Insurance companies, Manufacturing units, Private companies, Chain of Retail Stores, Schools etc. You can find the job details in the job portals like Naukri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?