23rd December 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Medical standard required for the post of Deputy Superintendent in Uttrakhand PCS?

What is the medical standard for the post of deputy superintendent in Uttrakhand PCS. as such my hand fractured or I have varicose vein can I eligible for this post or not?

24th December 2017, 03:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical standard required for the post of Deputy Superintendent in Uttrakhand PCS?

Medical Standards Required for the post of Deputy Superintendent for Uttarakhand PCS recruitment:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required for the post of Deputy Superintendent for Uttarakhand PCS recruitment.

>> You must have completed Graduation in the concerned stream in order to be eligible for the post of Deputy Superintendent

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 42 years in order to be eligible.

>> I am providing you a link of the notification where you can find all the details of the Physical Standards. Hence, I suggest you to go through this for more clarifications.

Click here for Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?