9th June 2015, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs after completing masters in Pharmacy?

I had completed master in pharmacy . And I am 30 years old .I have been taking coaching for bank jobs and ssc cgl examination. Please give me guidance to get central or state jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after B.Pharm.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are there any government job opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? How to apply for those jobs? What is a better option after completing B.Pharmacy between MSc and M.Pharm
  3. Can I get job in Government sector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  5. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  6. How to do Ph.D after completing masters in pharmacy in pharmaceutics?
  7. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  8. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  9. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  10. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  11. Government jobs for M.Pharmacy Handicapped Students? Information about exams for getting government jobs?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  13. Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?
  14. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  15. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  16. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  17. What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?
  18. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
9th June 2015, 11:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs after completing masters in Pharmacy?

There are wide range of opportunities for the Post graduates. some of the job categories they work is :

* Quality control jobs.

* Drug Inspector job.

* Customs officer.

* Regulatory Manager.

* Researcher.

* Lecturer.

The pharmacists are employed with various state and central government departments such as :

* Health Protection Branch of the Department of Health and Welfare.

* Pest control Division of Agriculture.

* The department of Natural defense.

* Provincial Research Councils.

* The Provincial Departments of Agriculture or the Environment.

You are also eligible to get the government jobs in the fields other than your course. For that you need to take the entrance exam through which you are recruited to the respective positions.

Some of the exams which you can write are given under :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Banks.

* BSF.

* SAIL.

* ONGC.

* BHEL.

* ISRO.

* DRDO.
13th June 2015, 04:26 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Government jobs after completing masters in Pharmacy?

You have so many options after competing your masters in Pharmacy.

Some of the best options are listed as below.

1. Analytical chemist

2. Biomedical scientist

3. Clinical research associate

4. Healthcare scientist, clinical biochemistry

5. Healthcare scientist, immunology

6. Pharmacologist

But my suggestion to you is that you should choose one field in which you have real interest so that you can perform your best in that field and hence chance of success is increase.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?