27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get government job after completion of B.Com and pursuing M.Com?

Hi,

I am poornima I have completed my B.com and Pursing M.com in KSOU and i want get government Job please help Me? Do I need to completed M.Com before applying for the government job? Can you please let me know the complete details on the same?

Thanks!

30th September 2015, 09:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after completion of B.Com and pursuing M.Com?

There is no such condition that you need to complete master of commerce for jobs. There are many entrance exams for government jobs with bachelor's degree as the academic qualification, you can apply for them if you satisfy the age limit.

Some of the entrance exams for which you can apply:

1. Banking exams like IBPS PO, SBI Clerk and PO exam. The age limit is 20-30 years for IBPS PO and 21-30 years for SBI PO. Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

3. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

4. Combined Defense Services exam.

Being a bachelor of commerce candidate, you can apply for any of the exams mentioned above. After master's degree in commerce, you can apply for the National Eligibility test if you have 55% in master's degree.
30th September 2015, 10:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after completion of B.Com and pursuing M.Com?

You can apply for various jobs with B.Com when doing M.Com simultaneously. So you must do is try to select the type of job which you want to go for. Then you will get a better idea of having how to proceed for it.

Here we are giving you the list of jobs available for B.Com Candidates.

<> Banking Jobs

<> Defense Sector

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Civil Services

<> Group's Exams

<> State Level government jobs.
30th September 2015, 10:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

KSOU is the Karanataka State Open University. The degree obtained from this university is valid for government jobs. Therefore, you can apply for government jobs after bachelor of commerce. You can even apply before completing master's degree.

There are exams for which B.com candidates can apply:

* Banking jobs like IBPS Clerk and PO, SBI PO and Clerk exam.

* You can enroll for the CA course for good jobs.

* You can apply for the NET after M.com for lectureship.

* In general competition, you can apply for SSC exams like CGL, IC ACIO exams etc.
30th September 2015, 11:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am poornima I have completed my B.com and Pursing M.com in KSOU and i want get government Job please help Me? Do I need to completed M.Com before applying for the government job? Can you please let me know the complete details on the same?

Thanks!
There are many government jobs which you can apply right after completing your M.com which is a post graduation course. It is better that you apply for the UPSC exam (Union Public Service Commission) and is conducted every year.

This exam offers you to join in various government posts in India such as the Civil services, Defence services, Engineering services, Railways. There are eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they include such as
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational qualification
  • and for some exams Physical standard
]

The eligibility criteria for the exams differs and are applied for various posts in government. You can apply for the exams as per the notification released. You should have completed your M.com at the time of applying or you can even apply at the time of last semester results.
1st October 2015, 12:16 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can get government job entrance exams by appearing for the various entrance exams conducted at the national level.

1. Civil Services examination.

2. Combined defense services for joining Army.

3. Banking exams like IBPS.

4. SSC CGL exams.

5. IB ACIO exams.
1st October 2015, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thanks!
It is good to see that you are interested to apply for Government job after completing B.Com. You must appear in various exams like, UPSC, SSC, and other state Government exams in order to get Government. Mostly the selection process is based on Written exam, Interview and Physical test.
1st October 2015, 12:44 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

There are immense opportunities after the completion M.Com(Post Graduate)degree.

Possible Opportunities:-

You can do lecturer ship in Pvt or Govt colleges.

Also you can complete UGC NET for Junior research fellowship/lecturer ship in Govt Colleges.

You can do WBCS for a successful teacher in 12th standard school.

You can do IBPS/SBI conducted clerk/PO CWE.

YOU Can do Civil Services conducted by UPSC.

You can do SSC conducted CGL(Combined Graduate level)exam for central Govt.Job.

You can do State Govt. Public Service Commission job.
26th November 2015, 02:24 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

For government job, you can apply for following exams :

SSC CGL, Bank PO, State/Civil service exam, UGC NET

1. SSC CGL : This exam is conducted by SSC. It is an aptitude and general awareness exam. It is conducted in two stages, tier 1 and tier 2. Questions will be asked on general ability, English comprehension & Maths.

2. Bank PO : PO stands for probationary office. It is a very reputed post in banking sector. Exam is conducted by IBPS. You have clear written exam and then appear for interview. Questions will be asked on general ability, English comprehension & Maths. More focus will be on banking related questions.

3. State/Civil service : These exams are highly competitive exam. More weightage is given to general awareness part. Exam is conducted in three stages, prelims, mains and interview.

4. NET exam is for lectureship in colleges. For this, you have complete M.com and then apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?